Friday, November 2

Moda's Market Party



Over the next couple of days I thought I would post some pictures of Moda's market party. It was so wonderful of Mr. Dunn to hold this for us and everyone really loved getting to visit with all our friends from Moda and with other shop owners. Don't forget to take a look at our new kits of MARMALADE and COLLECTIONS-WARMTH on our website and we've also added the line BUDDING BEAUTIES with great looking Hydrangeas. HAPPY QUILTING  www.fabricquiltshop.com

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog... LOL you made me laugh. I guess there were two houses that weren't cleaned. Why clean when you can create
    Love me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can make a idea how's your party is going. I have seen you quilt design and that is fabulous. fabric shops london

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us a comment.