Monday, October 29

Quilt Market


I hope everyone that went to Quilt Market had a great time. It was wonderful and I wish you all could go. There are such nice people and so many new ideas for us as a shop owner. MODA was great. They had a dinner for all the shop owners on Saturday night and the theme was western so they had a mechanical bull. It was a blast. I will post pictures soon. First I would like to congratulate MODA for winning best booth. They did such a great job and have such hard working people helping them. HAPPY QUILTING

1 comment:

  1. This is my first time i visit here. I found so much entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work.
    Are you interested to know more about Online quilt store? You can refer our website.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us a comment.